Manchester City vs. West Ham Odds, Predictions, Picks and Best Bets August 7: Expect Weakness

<p>AP Photos</p>

AP Photos

author favicon
Alex MonahanAugust 6, 2022, 08:47 AM

Premier League Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks for Sunday, August 7

11:30am ET

Manchester City Moneyline Odds-280
Draw Odds+420
West Ham Moneyline Odds+700
Over 3.5 Total Goals+144
Under 3.5 Total Goals-178
Game Date & TimeAugust 7, 2022 at 11:30AM ET
Premier League Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook

It’s go time for the Premier League. We have Manchester City vs. West Ham on Sunday, August 7. In this soccer betting preview, I’ll be sharing my expert picks and predictions for this EPL matchup. I also will take you through the betting odds for this Sunday matchup, which is scheduled to begin at 11:30AM ET.

Man City is unsurprisingly favored. They are -280 moneyline odds on FanDuel sportsbook, which is a popular online bookmaker in the U.S. & Ontario, Canada. The price for a Draw is +420 odds on FanDuel, and the moneyline price for West Ham is +700 odds.

Online betting markets are giving Manchester City roughly a 70% chance of winning this game against West Ham on Sunday, August 6. The chance of a Draw is roughly 17.5%, and the implied probability of West Ham winning is approximately 12.5%. Can West Ham shock the Premier League and get the win on Sunday?

Want free profitable bets directly in your inbox?

Virginia

The Total Goals market is set at an over/under of 3.5 goals and juiced towards the under. The over 3.5 is priced at +144 (e.g. bet $100 to win $144 profit), and the under 3.5 goals is priced at -178 odds on FanDuel sportsbook. The Premier League prop bet of “Both Teams to Score” is at -128 odds on FanDuel.

The OddsJam Soccer Odds Screen has real-time Premier League from over 75+ online bookmakers from around the world. I strongly encourage all sports bettors to line shop and always get the best possible odds! Line shopping adds up to a lot of money in your pocket in the long run. It’s my #1 tip for new sports bettors.

The total corners market is set at an over/under of 10.5 corners and juiced towards the under. On FanDuel, over 10.5 corners is priced at +102 odds and the under is at -130.

How I made $400,000 sports betting

The most likely 1st goal scorer is Erling Haaland, priced at +230 odds on FanDuel sportsbook. He is -160 odds to score a goal on FanDuel sportsbook.

Kevin De Bruyne is most likely to record an Assist according to betting markets. He’s +135 odds to have an assist on FanDuel sportsbook.

Official Pick: Erling Braut Haaland under 0.5 Goals.

PrizePicks Premier League Player Props for Sunday

Related Posts

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

Want free profitable bets directly in your inbox?

Virginia