In this betting preview, we’ll be covering the best NHL player prop picks and predictions for today’s slate of games. If you’re looking for the odds and best bets, then the OddsJam experts have you covered! Remember that you can browse NHL Odds on OddsJam — it’s 100% free.
NHL Player Props Odds, Predictions & Picks
When betting on hockey, there are a variety of player prop betting markets offered on games. We’ll be covering the player prop odds and best picks below!
OddsJam’s Picks Package covers the best player prop bets on a daily basis!
Player Goals: Which Player is Scoring Today?
In terms of scoring today, Steven Stamkos Over 0.5 is the best bet to score a goal.
He’ll be playing in the Ottawa Senators vs. Tampa Bay Lightning game. Steven Stamkos Over 0.5 is -250 on BetMGM today.
Here are the other players who are the most likely to score today, making these all sharp bets:
- Brayden Point Over 0.5: -250 at BetMGM in Ottawa Senators vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- Kirill Kaprizov Under 1.5: -250 at BetMGM in Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild
Player Shots on Goal: Who Will Put Goalies to Work?
For the “Shots on Goal” betting market, Auston Matthews of the Toronto Maple Leafs has the highest projected total. He has an over/under of 4.5 shots on goal at BetMGM.
Auston Matthews will be playing tonight in Toronto Maple Leafs vs. St. Louis Blues. He’s +105 odds to go over 4.5 shots on goal at BetMGM. For under 4.5 shots on goal, he’s -145 odds.
Here are the other NHL players who have the highest shots on goal over/unders for today at BetMGM:
- David Pastrnak: 4.5 shots on goal o/u in Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins
- Alex Tuch: 3.5 shots on goal o/u in Anaheim Ducks vs. Buffalo Sabres
Here are the players with the lowest shots on goal over/unders for today’s games:
- Tyler Seguin: 1.5 shots on goal o/u in Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins
- Thomas Harley: 1.5 Shots on goal o/u in Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins
Want to see all of our NHL prop bets for tonight? Register for OddsJam Picks!
Player Assists: Best Bets & Picks
In terms of assists, Adam Henrique has the highest over/under today. His assists line (e.g. o/u) is at 0.5 at BetMGM.
Adam Henrique will be playing tonight in the Anaheim Ducks vs. Buffalo Sabres game, and, at BetMGM, he’s +200 odds to go over 0.5 assists.
His under 0.5 assists is priced at -275 odds.
Here is another player projected to have the most assists tonight. In other words, this player has the next-highest assists line (e.g. over/under) at BetMGM.
- Alex Killorn: 0.5 assists (o/u) in Anaheim Ducks vs. Buffalo Sabres
On the other hand, these players are projected to have the least assists tonight. Again, all over/unders are being pulled from BetMGM.
- Wyatt Johnston: 0.5 assists (over/under) in Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins
- Tyler Seguin: 0.5 assists (over/under) in Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins