Free Serie A Picks & Predictions – Serie A Best Bets

<p>AP Photos</p>

AP Photos

author favicon
OddsJam StaffMarch 23, 2022, 04:52 PM

Serie A Soccer Picks & Predictions – Fiorentina vs Empoli – April 3rd, 2022

On 4/3, we have the Italy Serie A match of Fiorentina vs Empoli. I know that March Madness is going on right now but in this article, I’m going to give my best soccer bets, picks and predictions for Serie A. OddsJam has real-time soccer odds for the Serie A and the most popular leagues around the world.

Fiorentina is a pretty big favorite, as seen in the moneyline odds below. Aside from the OddsJam Perfect Line, Unibet sportsbook is currently giving the best odds on both Empoli moneyline (+470) and Fiorentina moneyline (-180). FanDuel sportsbook is giving the best odds on a Draw (+360) for this Serie A match.

According to the oddsmakers, Fiorentina has approximately a 60% chance of winning this game. The probability of a Draw is roughly 23%, and the probability of an Empoli win is roughly 17%.

In their last match, Empoli upset Fiorentina with an impressive 2-1 win. Fiorentina led for the majority of the match, but Empoli scored two late goals in the 87th and 89th minute of the match.

However, my prediction for this re-match on 4/3 is that Fiorentina will be in total control of the game. I found a great soccer bet using OddsJam’s Positive EV sports betting software. I’m on the spread bet of Fiorentina -1.5 Asian Handicap at +155 odds on Unibet sportsbook.

The current Asian Handicap odds for this Serie A match are below. As seen, Unibet sportsbook is giving +155 odds on Fiorentina -1.5, whereas DraftKings sportsbook is only giving +140 odds. The OddsJam Perfect Line is all the way down at +138, so being able to get +155 on Unibet is insane value! This is why line shopping is so critical as a profitable sports bettor.

I locked in the soccer bet of Fiorentina -1.5 at +155 odds on Unibet sportsbook, and my betslip is below. It’s a small play for me, but I think this is one of the best Serie A bets for 4/3.

Fiorentina vs Empoli Free Pick: 

My free soccer pick for this match is Fiorentina -1.5 at +155 odds. This Asian Handicap soccer bet can be found on BetRivers sportsbook or Unibet sportsbook.

Fiorentina vs Empoli Prediction:

My prediction is that Fiorentina will win the match 2-0.

Unlock the smartest betting tools on the market

Over 100,000 sports bettors are making BIG profits with OddsJam. Are you next?

Start your free trial

Want free profitable bets directly in your inbox?

Virginia

Top Betting Sites