Subscribe to our newsletter

The best bets and resources to make you more profitable

The Casino Games With the Best and Worst Odds 2022

<p>AP Photos</p>

AP Photos

The house may always win, as the saying goes, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some casino games that are more favorable to the players than others. Whether you are going all out or heading to the casino with a smaller set amount of money you are willing to risk, it’s important to know the games with the best and worst odds in the casino. 

Whether you make a once-a-year trip to your local casino or Las Vegas, or have a cruise or other vacation coming up with a casino, it’s good practice to be up to speed on which table games have the best (and worst) odds. Today, we are going to take a closer look at the games with the best and worst odds in casinos. 

Join OddsJam’s Discord to get the best sports betting picks from the most profitable sports bettors.

What Game has the Best Odds in the Casino?


If you ever spent time inside of a casino or even seen one on television, you are likely familiar with the big spinning red and black wheel at the center of roulette. While bettors can bet on individual numbers up through 36, the most common way is to bet on red or black, or odd or even.

Depending on what kind of the roulette you are playing and whether or not the board features a zero and/or double zero, your odds of winning when betting on red or black are just under 50% (47%). While it’s tempting to bet on individual numbers that payout 36 to 1, the odds of winning are just under 3%, the lowest in the entire casino.


Craps is the game centered around dice, which gives you the second best odds of winning a casino, also at just about 50-50. Often intimidating for those who don’t know how to play, Craps is a difficult game for beginners as it features a plethora of ways to get in on the action. 

Ultimately, however, you are betting a roll of the dice, and the most conservative way of playing puts your odds at just under 50%.

What Game in the Casino has the Best Odds of Winning?


When played right, or by “house rules,” the table game blackjack gives you the best odds of winning as the house’s edge is less than 1%. Unlike the other games mentioned, blackjack has a clear strategy depending on what cards you were given and what the dealer is showing, which when played correctly, gives the player a 49% chance of winning every hand. 

While luck is still certainly involved as you can only play as well as the cards you are dealt, blackjack is still the game in the casino that has the best odds of winning. Counting cards, which is not illegal but very frowned upon in all casinos, improves the player’s edge even more, tilting it over 50%. 

However you can (and likely will) get banned from a casino for life if you are caught counting cards. 

What Game in the Casino has the Worst Odds of Winning?

Slot Machines

While the winning percentage for slot machines varies greatly by type of machine, casino location, and limits, slot machines generally hit anywhere in the neighborhood from 20% to 30% of the time, making them the worst odds of winning in the entire casino. 

Subscribe to our newsletter

The best bets and resources to make you more profitable


Worth $1,600

BetMGM logo

Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets - Guaranteed! Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Fanatics logo

Get up to $1,000 Bonus Bets!

Fliff logo

Get a 100% Match Bonus up to $100 Fliff Cash with Promo Code ODDSJAM!

Underdog Fantasy logo

Get a 100% INSTANT Deposit Bonus with Promo Code ODDSJAM!

Vivid Picks (4 Pick) logo

Receive a 100% Deposit Match up to $250 in Vivid Bucks!

Bonus Bets in Virginia





Underdog Fantasy

Underdog Fantasy

Vivid Picks (4 Pick)

Vivid Picks (4 Pick)