Free La Liga Picks & Predictions – La Liga Best Bets

<p>AP Photos</p>

AP Photos

author favicon
OddsJam StaffMarch 23, 2022, 02:30 PM

La Liga Soccer Picks & Predictions – Elche vs Real Sociedad – April 10th, 2022

On 4/10, we have the La Liga matchup of Elche vs Real Sociedad. This game kicks off at 12:30pm EST. In this article, I’ll cover my best bets, picks and predictions for this soccer match. OddsJam has real-time soccer odds for La Liga from over forty online bookmakers, including BetMGM sportsbook.

The moneyline odds for Elche vs Real Sociedad are below. As seen, Sociedad is the favored team, and the best moneyline price on Sociedad is +145 on DraftKings sportsbook.

DraftKings is one of the most popular mobile sportsbooks in the United States, and they’re offering a $1,000 sign-up to all new users using this link.

According to the bookmakers, Real Sociedad has roughly a 40% chance of winning this La Liga soccer match. The probability of a Draw is approximately 30%, and the probability of Elche winning is about 30% as well. 

Before I go through my best soccer bets, picks and predictions for this La Liga match, I’ll give a brief preview of both teams.

Real Sociedad (13 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses) is ranked #6 in the La Liga standings with 48 points. In their last five games, Real Sociedad has three wins, one loss and one draw. Elche (8 wins, 8 draws, 13 losses), on the other hand, is #14 in the La Liga standings. They have two wins and three losses in their last five La Liga matches. Real Sociedad won the last match against Elche in September 1-0.

For this match, I have a soccer bet from the OddsJam Positive EV sports betting software. I do not have a moneyline soccer bet on this La Liga match. Rather, my soccer pick is in the Asian Handicap betting market on DraftKings sportsbook. I’m on the soccer betting pick of Real Sociedad -0.5 at +145 odds. 

The Asian Handicap soccer odds for this match are below. As seen, the OddsJam Perfect Line is only giving +127 odds on Real Sociedad -0.5, whereas DraftKings sportsbook is giving +145 odds. That’s called value! 

My betslip from DraftKings sportsbook is below. I think that this is one of the best soccer bets for the 4/10 La Liga match of Elche vs Real Sociedad, so lock it in! The sports betting math supports that this is a great soccer bet.

My prediction is that Real Sociedad wins this game 2-0. I think they are the better team, and Elche struggles offensively. Elche has only scored a combined two goals in their last four La Liga matches. Real Sociedad, on the other hand, has scored a combined four goals in their last four games.

Elche vs Real Sociedad 4/10 Free Pick: 

My free soccer pick is Real Sociedad -0.5 at +145 odds on DraftKings sportsbook.

Elche vs Real Sociedad 4/10 Prediction:

My prediction is that Real Sociedad wins this La Liga match 2-0.

La Liga Soccer Picks & Predictions – Granada vs Rayo Vallecano April 3rd

Granada (6 Wins, 10 Draws, 13 Losses) welcomes Rayo Vallecano (9 Wins, 5 Draws, 14 Losses) on April 3rd. This match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30PM EST. Below, we go through a preview of the Granada v. Rayo Vallecano betting odds, as well as share our expert Liga Liga picks & predictions.

Soccer betting markets are predicting that this should be a very close match-up. As seen in the La Liga soccer odds below, the best moneyline price on Granada is +170 odds on BetRivers sportsbook. The best price on Rayo Vallecano is a touch higher at +180 moneyline odds on FanDuel

According to the oddsmakers, Granada has roughly a 36% chance of winning this match, and Rayo Vallecano has a 34% chance. There’s a 30% probability that this La Liga match ends as a Draw.

Both teams have had mediocre seasons in La Liga thus far. Rayo Vallecano currently has 32 points, and Granada is 4 points behind with 28. As background for sports bettors who are new to soccer betting, the top team, Real Madrid, has 66 points. Rayo Vallecano has lost four of their last five La Liga matches, and Granada has lost three of their last five.

Both teams have been relatively unpredictable, so I do not have a moneyline or spread bet on this soccer match. My prediction is that Granada will win the match, but I am not confident enough to place a moneyline bet on them.

Instead, I am betting on the total goals in this soccer match. I found a great Positive EV bet using the OddsJam sports betting software.

I’m on the soccer bet of over 2.5 goals in this 4/3 La Liga match. My bet is at +143 odds on BetRivers sportsbook. This is a Positive EV bet with a profit margin of 2.22%.

As seen in the soccer betting odds below, DraftKings is only offering +120 odds on over 2.5 goals. Getting +143 on BetRivers is insane value! This is why line shopping (e.g. comparing soccer odds with OddsJam) is so critical – all sportsbooks have different odds. 

Granada has gone over 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 games, and my prediction is that they will score at least 2 goals on their own in this game. I predict that Granada will win the match, but my expert soccer pick is over 2.5 goals at +143 odds. 

Granada vs Rayo Vallecano pick: 

Over 2.5 goals on BetRivers sportsbook (+143).

Granada vs Rayo Vallecano prediction:

Granda will win this game 2-1.

Related Posts

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

Want free profitable bets directly in your inbox?

Virginia