La Liga Odds, Predictions, Picks and Best Bets August 13: Look to Barcelona vs. Rayo Vallecano

author favicon
Alex MonahanAugust 13, 2022 at 02:49 AM

Soccer is back with Matchday 1 of La Liga. On Saturday, we have three matches. I’ll be breaking down my top betting picks for Barcelona vs. Rayo Vallecano, as I have a sharp bet from OddsJam. This match begins at 3 p.m. ET.

Barcelona vs. Rayo Vallecano Picks and Predictions

Saturday, August 13 at 3 p.m. ET

According to betting markets, Rayo Vallecano is roughly 5% to win this match, and Barcelona is approximately 80%. The implied probability of a Draw is about 15%.

As seen below, Barcelona is best offered at -490 moneyline odds on FanDuel sportsbook. Rayo Vallecano is offered at +1300 moneyline odds on numerous online bookmakers, including BetRivers sportsbook. The best line on a draw is +575 odds.

As a sharp sports bettor, it is critical to line shop and find value in the odds. The OddsJam Soccer Odds Screen has real-time La Liga betting lines from over fifty sportsbooks. This makes it easy to compare prices between bookmakers.

The total goals market is currently at 3.5 and juiced towards the under. On FanDuel, the over 3.5 goals is priced at +126, and the under is priced at -154 odds.

Get the most profitable bet in Virginia delivered to your inbox, every day

Virginia

The sharp bet I have for Barcelona vs. Rayo Vallecano on Saturday, August 13 is a team prop bet. My prediction is that Barcelona will win this La Liga match on Saturday, but I have no desire in betting them at -490 moneyline odds (e.g. staking $490 to win $100 profit).

I ended up taking Rayo Vallecano under 0.5 team total games. This was a Positive EV bet from OddsJam. I think Barcelona will be able to keep a clean sheet. My prediction is a 2-0 win for Barcelona.

I played this bet on FanDuel for $200. I think this is the best La Liga bet for Saturday, August 13.

Related Posts

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

news-image

Really long fake post Title

Category

Get the most profitable bet in Virginia delivered to your inbox, every day

Virginia